Monday, June 8, 2009

"Are you crazy.....?"

Crazy...Yes! Simply put.

You may have heard, I'm taking life by the wiiings and flying south. Costa Rica is the first of many destinations in Central and South America during my unplanned year excursion.

Why?
-To become fluent in Spanish (Rosetta Stone just wasn't going to cut it)
-Immerse myself in other cultures
-to experience and live in the unknown!

My goal is to update this as much as possible. Especially for the sanity of my family and a few friends. Feel free to contact me through this or via email.

Tentatively thinking that I'll leave the US mid-July. Between now and then I'll be a frequent Craigslist seller and doing a little traveling in the US.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! let me know your stops, I can recommend a few hostels or cool spots that we hit up. If you're lucky... you might make a trip to Rio de Janeiro and meet us there for Carnival in February?

    ReplyDelete