Thursday, September 16, 2010

Traveling the US of A

Reuniting with family and friends is...

Like hand written letters,
catching a sunrise over water,
or dipping warm chocolate chip cookies in milk.
How would you like to find these on the beach after you've swam in the ocean? And yes, confirmed sharks teeth~! Actually, it's common.  My mom and Daryle have somewhere over 15,000 of them ranging in all sizes, so big you don't want to know!~


Fortunate enough to spend quality time with my mom in Florida.  Thanks for all the food, doing my laundry and entertaining me.  Also, it was her birthday on the 8th....Feliz cumpleanos a tiiii (I don't know the word for belated in Spanish, yet)~~!!!!!

Now in Dallas. And as luck has it, my bestie, Anna is too!  She's a FM for Science Diet....anyone need a dog treat in the Dallas area talk to her.  She'll be here for a month.




No comments:

Post a Comment