Thursday, November 18, 2010

Free Photo Recovery

Recently deleted some important photos from my cameras memory card by accidentally ejecting it from my computer.  The sickly, sinking feeling in my stomach was overwhelming.  With a little patience and luck I found a great software ...free and available online, that helps aid in photo recovery.

If you ever delete your memory card:
-don't use your card again or there is great risk you will completely lose them.
-download MjM Free Photo Recovery Software
-smile, watch your photos magically return, reminisce great memories!

Photos that were once lost.....
Making homemade Pumpkin Ravioli with Kari, Jake and Tim

Perfection!  Look how long the noodle was before we cut it into ravioli! 

My first ever snowshoe!

Mountain Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment