Monday, November 30, 2009

A quicky

Bus-Ferry-Bus-Taxi-Bus-Hotel-Boat-Boat-Boat and I'm here on Corn Island.

The internet is slow here so I can't post photos from any of the last 2 weeks. Buutttt that right now I'm on a little slice of paradise! Holy its beautiful here. Do yourself a favor and search Corn Island on the Caribbean side of Nicaragua.

Headed by another little boat today to Little Corn to try some snorkeling. Was thinking about diving but its a bit out of my price range so waiting til Honduras.

The stories that I have from my trip here are priceless but will have to wait until next time. Just happy to be here on land and alive after the long boat ride on a little boat with engine problems. At one point in the middle of he 8 hour 19 minute trip the engine quit and we were spinning in the oceans swells. All we could do is hold on and not puke!

Like I said, its over, we're here and alive. Traveling with two new friends from Canada and Aus.

Everyone here speaks English with a dialect of Jamaican Spanish. So funny and entertaining.
Ok, off to catch my next boat. Going to try to buy a lobster from the fisherman today, they sell them for $1.50 fresh off the boats!

No comments:

Post a Comment