Friday, January 28, 2011

Be my guest, be my guest!


 Best part of having an address now is having the ability to have visitors.  My good friend Kat came to visit for a few days.  She wanted to get the full Colorado experience.  We skied.  We snowshoed.  We skate skied.  We even went sledding.  Tho, this doesn't look like sledding, it was.  Kat, come back and we can work on your form!
 There are grandparents.  Then there are adopted grandparents.  That's Harvey and Evy.  They made a pit-stop on their way to Arizona.  Yet it wasn't the warm weather they were expecting, think they enjoyed the first time gondola experience and the village of Beaver Creek!  By the way Harvey, I'm not going to be needing your AUTOBUY magazine....want it back?
And just to entice you, this is a sunset over Nottingham like, where this girl resides now!  

Be my guest!

No comments:

Post a Comment