Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Meet Hidden Canopy!



Luis.......Mr Construction, he can fix anything. We practice spanish and english together, speaking with noises, facial expressions and movements!





















The patio of Hidden Canopy looking in















I turned around from the last pick and took it facing the Gulf of Nicoya.














Netti cleaning the door. Shes great helps me with my spanish as she knows a little english. Cindi is in the gray (above to the right.) Her and Alonzo run the kitchen...they make some of the most amazing dishes.

If I knew the names I´d tell you, however Alonzo speaks so fast I can never tell what he´s saying!

A beetle...so interesting. This chica, along with many other insects have drawn my attenction many times!

The dining room


Carmen Phillips and her family

Hi, its me!

Meet Will. Don´t tell him, but he´s pretty cool too. Teaches me Spanish and can speak fluent English (helps when my head is about to explode with words.)

The view from Hidden Canopy

No comments:

Post a Comment