Thursday, August 20, 2009

Liquid Bliss


Thrown.
Beaten.
Sucked.
Ripped.
Dragged.
Spun.
Flipped.
Splashed.
Pushed.
Pulled.
WHAT ELSE............This surfing thing is intense!

Officially can say that I can stand up on a surf board and ride. Now, I'm not claiming that I'm catching fresh waves, they're definitely white wash, but come on... being from Iowa I can claim that white wash waves count as a legit waves. I've paid my dues to the waves for sure, water is coming out of places it shouldn't on my body and sand too, for that matter!

Heading to Montezuma tomorrow to check out the waterfalls. And then on Saturday, heading to Monteverde by bus to check out Volcano Arenal, canopy tours, zip lining above the jungle and more including intense species watching (butterflies/birds/monkeys/etc) Will probably spend 4-5 days there. If I can get into a Spanish school that's not too expensive I'll stay there, otherwise I'm breaking the border and heading into Nicaragua.

From there, who knows!!!

2 comments:

  1. super jealous... Southern Cali waves are fun but i bet you are having the time of your life.

    ReplyDelete