Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Luck is on my side!

Through a connection, still vague as to how it exists, I was told to go find Jenn King at the Hidden Canopy Treehouse Boutique Hotel in Monteverde. After hiking up the mountains 3-4k in the morning, spending the day checking out the most amazing, astounding, incredible breathtaking views, treehouses, and land, I accepted the offer, gratefully, to move into one of the bunk rooms.

We´ve worked out a deal that accomodated both parties. While working here on marketing projects, they´ll help me learn spanish! Ahhh awesome!

I might be the luckiest person alive! Check out the site and see why!
http://www.hiddencanopy.com/p/user/hotel.php

If you are thinking of taking a trip and want to stay in a place unlike anything before, please let me know, being open officially a month, these are booking well in advance.

Ideas as how to spread word of mouth......honeymooners, anniversary trips, backpackers needing a good night, retreats and much more. What's your take?

1 comment:

  1. What does a pirate say when he's jealous???

    ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR you kidding me? Give me some google maps info and we're coming down...

    ReplyDelete