Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Market style..

In Leon. Exploring. And learning the markets and words for items at the markets.

Went for an excursion with my new friend Kim. Who also just took Spanish classes and is a bit more out of control than I.

Now I've sifted through many markets here in Nicaragua but haven't experienced anything compared to that day. This is why.

WHY? The locals feel its a must to use every part of the cow....hmmm.

This vendor wanted us to hold the liver, kidneys and I think what might have been the pancreas.

Yes, that is an eye ball.....they say they're great in soup.

Normal. I know, you're asking why a normal photo? Well this is how all the women sell their goods, strap em' on to their apron and walk, screaming "tomates, cebolla."

Ahhhhhh love this place!

No comments:

Post a Comment