Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Videos and ideas....

New friend Sharon, South African teaching English in Cozumel, Mexico, shared two videos with me yesterday. Both can be life changing.

Matt. A dancing man who traveled the world to get it on video. Spreading more than just smiles.
Video
Matt's website

Sharon's volunteer project with turtles. If this doesn't make you want to go save a turtle or the world, you have problems!

After seeing these videos, I'm inspired to make some as well. So tell me what YOU want to see and I'll go out and see what I can put on film. Here's your chance....what should I catch on video?

I'll acquire a list, get back to all of you and then we'll vote and see what I'll be videoing.

Leaving you with a fun fact of the day: Israelis read right to left. In their words "Americans read backwards!"

1 comment:

  1. you interviewing locals. and maybe doing cartwheels as well. i just watched a documentary on saving the dolphins from being killed for meat and show use in japan. it was terribly heartbreaking. they are such smart animals. they could teach us a lot about being happy.

    ReplyDelete