Saturday, October 17, 2009

Gabi, Katherinne and Me

Almost forgot to share the stories about spending the night at my teachers house a couple weeks back. Marielos was in San Jose so I went over in the afternoon to help Katherinne with her geometry and Gabi with her English.


The study session turned out like this....Katherinne taught me Geometry in Spanish, Gabi taught me how to dance and then we ate like queens (grilled chicken, it was dreamy).



The next morning Marielos taught me how to make maiz tortillas. Trying to post the video for proof. If only there was a video of her whipping them out like crazy. You can tell who lacks practice!

1 comment:

  1. AHHH i love your blog!!! Im going to make tortillas tonight on the stove. Hope all is well, im happy for u!!

    Lauren Springer

    ReplyDelete