Thursday, October 29, 2009

Schools out forever...

Tear. No more classes with Marielos.

Today was my last day. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Sad Sad Sad day for me. Guessing its a happy happy day for Marielos, no more crazy gringo in the mornings craving batido de mango!

I do want to share Marielos with the world, since she's a great Spanish teacher. Today we cranked out some numbers for people that are interested in coming to study with her and live in Monteverde with a host family.

$225/week for lessons, bed + meals! Trust me when I say this....this is probably the cheapest in Costa Rica for the quality.

If interested contact Marielos directly:
mabarca73@yahoo.com
or call 506.2645.6807

My two favorite chica's in Costa Rica.....Gabi y Katherinne!

Thank you Marielos, Gabi, Katherinne and Geovanny for opening your doors so many times, if I ever get a door, mine will be open to ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment