Sunday, October 25, 2009

Nicaragua in one week!

Quick note.

Leaving Costa Rica (tear) in one week. Ayyyeee only one more week at Hidden Canopy. Heading north to Nicaragua. Leaving for a couple of reasons. One being my visa expires the first week in November. The other, is because Luis is leaving to head back home and invited me to go with.


View Larger Map

Luis works here in the Monteverde treehouse hotel with me. His family lives in Matagalpa. He's returning home for his babies 1 year birthday. So, my plan is to head off into another country with him. Experience life in a 3rd world country for a bit while having contacts and then continue traveling. I'm excited about this because he ONLY speaks Spanish, no more English for meeee!

Unsure when I'll return to Costa Rica. I have to return, well kind of, my plane ticket back to Dallas is out of San Jose....sometime in July, but who knows! Pulls at my heart strings when thinking about leaving but happy to have had the experiences here that I have had. Very fortunate and lucky~!

More to come this week, but wanted to inform you that I'll be on the move and away from internet after this week.

Advice for Nicaragua? Places I must see?
The list thus far:
Granada
Ometepe

No comments:

Post a Comment