Friday, February 5, 2010

2010 Personal Strategy

One goal for 2010.  Develop and continue to improve on, a personal strategy that gives definition to who I am and what I'm about.  (someone once asked me who I was and what I'm about, what a challenge to use words to develop your definition or strategy on life)

First version ready.  Here goes nothing.

I am a:
traveler.
sister.
daughter.
aunt.
friend.
among other things.

I have a fear-less life energy to keep moving forward.  A rare independence.  A curious soul with an ambitious drive to live, take chances, everyday.  My personality is ignited by fascination.  I love inspiring.  I have a newly found patience.  My flexibility is called adaptation.  I believe truth is in action.  I'm enlightened by compassion + true human generosity.  My heart beats with passion.

My mission is to live + let life flow through me with endless energy.  Exciting and powering others to find their natural happiness.  As life is, all perception.

No comments:

Post a Comment