Thursday, February 25, 2010

A big THANK YOU to US Bank and my mom!

Teamwork makes things happen.

Hollie Stoker at the US Bank branch in Ottumwa, Iowa............THANK YOU!  A quick ramble to why I'm so happy to have my US Bank Debit Card back.  It's easy.  I'd been using my US Bank card, until I gave it to the Caribbean in Livingston, Guatemala.  The BOA card fees are outrageous in Central America and I vow to use US Bank as much as possible for everything now.  The fact that they stuck through rough Skype conversations with me, canceling my lost card, issuing a new one immediately and helping with a few other loose ends is reason enough.  Again, muchas gracias!

Add that to being stuck in Antigua with the oddest coincidences happening everyday and that'll make your mom send you the card in 3 envelopes via 2 day air without a postal code!!  Thanks mom and the big D, what would I do without you?

No comments:

Post a Comment