Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Windy nights in Livingston

It's the Carribean.  There's wind!

So when its dark, windy and reading has become exhausted, I seek the internet for entertainment.   This morning I watched the "I have a dream" speech from 1963.  Then I set a goal:  to revamp my blog.  Instead I found myself distracted and lost in my friends business websites, facebook pages or blogs.  Trying to stay up on the latest marketing so I read FastCompany regularly, but wow I'm so impressed with some of my friends sites.

Went to ISU with Kate Arends and feel like I just took a lesson on design after seeing her blog.  Worked with Andi Dickson at Red Bull, this guy just started up his own company called Six Speed Marketing which couldn't be cooler.  And a site that can teach you a little about photography would be one from my friend Nick Schrunk who, well, just rocks at life.

If these don't keep you entertained, then read about a Lee Beck cycling in Mexico, he's addicted to wine! And actually while we're on the cycling subject, you could entertain the idea of biking across Iowa for this years RAGBRAI in July.  Registration is open!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment