Thursday, February 18, 2010

Has all of this just happened?

Anna here checking in again.  Going to bullet point a few eye openers that Guatemala offers to me on a daily basis.

Grain Trucks aka People Movers


The best thing about riding in these is that I am a foot taller than everyone else and always have a decent view, unless it is tarped for rain, things can get complicated.

Daily bug check in the dorm rooms


You never know what visitors you are having that evening or are already there to welcome you.  Thus far we have had spiders, toads, a dog, and the unknown leg eaters that come out at night and suck our blood.

The Sun


Results: I have shed an entire layer of skin head to toe

Fun with the Machete


This thing is great!  I cut open my first coconut with it!

Scorpy the Scorpion


I got stung by this big grey and yellow legged creature in the jungle, OUCH!


Picked fresh cocoa


This is what chocolate is made from, aka the cocoa seed pod

The endless beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment