Saturday, May 29, 2010

Bike transformation

Life consists of 2 boys.  My bike.  And a very comfy bed.  That's right still super nannyin' it up while training on my bike as much as possible--that's after I hand over the kids to their parents with a smile at 5pm every day.

Started riding with bags today.  20 lbs of weights in there to help me train.  This is INSANITY!  Try telling people you're riding a bicycle to Iowa when they're out riding more miles a day than you.
Before Jorge and Hector
After Jorge and Hector!
Feel like there's a chance this can actually be done now.  Can confidently say that without the help of my new Puerto Rican friends Jorge and Hector at REI, I would have been laid up on the side of some road in the middle of nowhere Oklahoma kicking my bike.  But now.............feel like its my birthday (actually it's my bestie's bday today. Shout out to ANNA!!! Happy 26 chica!).



No comments:

Post a Comment