Thursday, June 17, 2010

free wheel learnings

What can you learn while on a bike?

Well try scraping yourself up off a bridge after you've successfully crashed into a biker ahead of you.

Or learn how much your legs can endure during a mtn climbing day. Somewhere between 4-5 thousand ft of elevation.

Eat an Indian taco with specially made fry bread.

Listen to an old man tell you about how when he was eleven his parents gave him burbon and that's why he likes to drink.

Will be tackling 'how to get sap out of running shorts' here shortly

Also need to find out how to repair sleeping mats with holes.

I've cleaned dog pee out of my tent.

I've gained 10 lbs....how I'm not sure.

Successfully patched 3 sides of my tent after a friendly dog attack.
Washed my clothes in a sink every day.

And have met awesome awesome people....mostly crazies so we mesh really well!

In Pryor Oklahoma tonight after a cake walk of a ride today where we picked wild raspberries....anything would have been easier than yesterday!

Been riding for 7 days now....something around 480 miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment