Monday, June 28, 2010

One day to go....final destination tomorrow!

Quickly, I need sleep, here is the day.

67 miles into a headwind gusting at 25-30 mph.  3 dog sprints, one was actually a close call with a German Sheppard.  Can now say 110% that I do NOT like dogs.  Mary, my friend that's riding along, probably agrees.  After what she was screaming, as we used adrenaline to pump us away from them, I'm conviced!

We're in Clarion at the Nerliens, Brooke and Adam - you make a mean steak. Thanks for the hospitality!

Tomorrow, final destination.  YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!  Northwood here I come.  Excited to be off the bike seat and let my butt go back to normal shape.  Excited to see everyone.  Excited. Excited. Excited!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm enjoying reading about your adventures. You are such a brave lady!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete