Saturday, June 26, 2010

Pics from the trip thus far!

Jorge and Hector.  You two are a BIG reason why I'm this far (Ames, Iowa) THANK YOU.

Tent city on Free Wheel

Daniel being attacked by our tent neighbors.

When it rains..............go inside!

If you would have rode this day, you would have jumped in too.

Sexy tan lines. David, Daniel, Barry and Byran...y'all rock.

Entering Missouri

Michelle and Mike.......they paid for me to have a hotel one night.  If I didn't accept their offer, they threatened to beat me up.

These little guys must have though I was a fellow deer, came right up to me.

This is Sam.  He rode with me the last 10 miles into Des Moines.  He's got a killer blog about cycling too.  Check it out!

Abby!  Wow it's only been a year.

Meet Mary.  She's riding with me back to Northwood!  

No comments:

Post a Comment