Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Red Bull Flugtag, Twin Cities MN July 24h, 2010

'The Twin Cities will host its first ever Red Bull Flugtag this summer on the banks of the Mississippi River at Harriet Island Regional Park.  If you've got the creativity, the brains and the GUTS to jump off the flight deck, then don't miss your chance to soar.  Get your application in before April 16th for your chance to fly!'

Of course this comes when I leave, but if you're in a city or state near, you should APPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://redbullflugtagusa.com/TwinCities2010 for more info people. This is serious stuff people, there best be some of you applying for this goodness.  

Mom:  I'll come home if you, Sue, Kelly and Angie create a flying object to send off the deck.


Happy Flying!

2 comments:

  1. Hola, Chica y Feliz Cumpleanos (a bit late):
    Sorry to hear about the camera/bus incident. I had a similar experience when I was traveling solo in PNG 30+ years ago. Instead of my camera, my camera bag with all of my money, documents and travel tickets was stolen while I was taking photos at a scenic overlook. Everything was eventually replaced except for the zoom lens I had in the bag, but I was so angry and getting everything taken care of ate up a lot of valuable travel time. Fortunatety, the folks at the hostel where I was staying were very calming and the biggest hassle I had was trying to contact the US Embassy to set up a day in the capital (Port Moresby) to get my passport reissued, followed by my Aussie visa. I know you won't let this incident become the lasting memory of your trip, because you have met so many wonderful people and had so many wonderful experiences.
    (OMG the waterfall jump scared the beejeesus out of me!)
    Cheers, Lill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola,otra vez---I forgot to mention that I will be on a western Caribbean cruise from Jan. 23-30 and will be in port outside Belize City on Wed., Jan. 27. I have booked a 7-hr. tour of the Xuan... ruins, but think it would be fun if we could try a phone conversation. I don't know if my cell will work in Belize, but my # is 507-525-1927, if you want to try late afternoon. If I don't get to talk to you, have a great visit with your sisters and best of luck on the rest of your travels. LIll

    ReplyDelete