Friday, January 29, 2010

snorkel trip!

Deep breath.  I hurt because I'm laughing so hard.  Angie doesn't know what sunscreen is, ever. It's like a tradition in her life, forget half the body and pay the next day. 

As Kelly jumps to talking to our neighbors, acting like she's been traveling for years, she's naming towns and routes like its her second job.

Today we snorkeled. I about fell over as we agreed to pay $50/person.  Holy I could dive twice in Honduras for that price.  I sucked it up and went with it.  Funny to have a guided snorkel tour, does that really need to happen?  I asked permission to get into the water.   Not sure its my style.
 
(the bites on our arms..bonding like sisters)

After a hot shower and using a real towel, I'm a happy little cat!  We're off to dinner.  I'll keep you updated on more as it comes.  And trust me, its comes by the second with these two.
 
Can anyone pick out the legs that have been in Texas the last 6 months?

No comments:

Post a Comment